Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

26.5.15

Soap and Glory: Facial Massage Mitt

For months I've been walking past the Soap and Glory Facial Massage Mitt, intrigued as to whether it really is as interesting as it looks, and if something priced at a mere £4.00 could solve a multitude of problems. 

Looking ahead to the upcoming summer months, skin buffing and polishing is oh so important; from your legs to your forehead, keeping the skin cleansed and exfoliated is essential in getting that summer 'glow'. This little tool from Soap and Glory enhances the use of products by a mile, as the rubber bristles help cleansers to foam a lot more, as well as working deep into the pores. As somebody who doesn't wear a lot of foundation, preferring to use other products more generously, I tend to find that my pores get blocked with goodness knows what.. 




Having only a few weeks of experience with this mitt, I don't feel as though I can make a rounded judgement, however it has definitely improved on the overall circulation of my skin, leaving me feeling refreshed and far smoother than before. As well as this, it has been a lovely addition to my evening routine in terms of relaxation; the process is very therapeutic and leaves you feeling just about ready to close your eyes!

For only £4.00 I would recommend this Soap and Glory creation; it has so many benefits and is so easy to clean- what more can you ask for!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign