Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

5.5.15

Met Ball

Now what sort of person would I be if I didn't do that cliche 'Met Ball' post, huh? In my opinion 2015's event topped previous years in terms of outfits; although there was nothing too outrageous, the term 'scantily clad' springs to mind. Now don't get me wrong, if I looked like Beyoncé, or had Kim K's confidence, I'm sure I'd be sporting the 'less is more' look, but it has sent the world of social media into a frenzy.


Sparkles sparkles sparkles; this was a popular theme of the 2015 Met Ball, but why wouldn't it be? Sparkles are a girls best friend, after all. Although everybody looked fab, there were a few outfits stood out..

Kate Hudson looked down right amazing in her Michael Kors gown- who would have thought that something so bedazzled could look so fabulous!? Kendall Jenner sported a similar Calvin Klein gown in emerald green. To say that I am envious would be an understatement. 

The Met Ball is often referred to as the Oscars for fashion, and I can see why. Compared to previous years, the 2015 red carpet was home to a number of controversial outfits; from Sarah Jessica Parker's fiery headdress to Rihanna's pancake dress, what are your thoughts? 

Ps. No matter what people say, I very much disagree with 'side-bum' being the new 'side-boob'.. So don't expect to see me sporting the look any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign