Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

7.12.18

A Mini Market Photo Diary

Until last year I had never attended a Christmas market (I know!) but since then I have made it my mission to attend as many markets as I can over the festive period, no matter how big or small. Being a lover of all things festive it wasn't until I visited Exeter that I realised just how much I had been missing out on; not only are there gifts galore, but the  range of food on offer is incredible... from hog roasts to Thai cuisine, there's something for everyone! If you know me either online or in person, no doubt you will know just how much I love to eat so believe me when I say that I was in food heaven.

In true blogger style I decided to document the occasion, in hope that it will convince some other foodies to take a trip down to the South West and sample some of their festive offerings! Spoiler: the Mac and cheese was to die for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign