Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

17.11.16

Back to Basics with Natural World

I'm not gonna lie, despite forever lusting over hairspo (whether it's on Pinterest or in the 3 year old 'hair ideas' magazines that can be found in the hair salon!), I make very little effort when it comes to my own not-so luscious locks. I spend so much time removing the hair that's found elsewhere on my body, by the time I get to my head, I can't be arsed. I am forever looking for that 'quick fix' solution that will turn my frizz into something as magical as the hair on Blake Lively's head.. 

Back in September I stumbled upon Natural World on Twitter, as you do, later to find that surprisingly enough they were attending the Bloggers Festival, hosted by Scarlett London. Having read great things about their products, I was eager to meet a few members of their team and find out a little bit more about the brand itself- and girl, was I pleasantly surprised! 

"Haircare made with natural ingredients from around the world, created in Soho, London" 

Natural World have created a variety of products to meet the specific needs of varying hair types; as somebody who suffers with frizzy, unruly hair, the Argan Oil range was recommended for me. Made up of shampoo, conditioner, a hair mask and a miniature hair oil, you can feed your hair no matter what your mood.. personally I can't think of anything better than slapping on a hair mask and sitting back with a good book, whilst it works its magic! Infused with the finest argan oil (an ingredient that has been used for centuries in Morocco) the range contains high levels of vitamin E and antioxidants to smooth and soften, whilst working to repair any damaged hair. 

Having used the shampoo and conditioner every few days for the past month or so, I have found that the overall appearance of my hair has improved; it looks smoother with noticeably less 'frizz', which gets a yes from me! In terms of the hair oil, I was provided with a full size and miniature product; although I have used the oil after every wash, I am yet to use the smaller sized bottle, keeping it tucked in my travel bag in hope of a weekend away! What I like about this particular product is the fact that it doesn't leave any residue in the hair; I have found that other oils have left streaks in places, feeling as though the hair is stuck together, but this is not the case with Natural World. Despite falling for the whole range, my favourite is undoubtedly the hair mask. After shampooing and conditioning, it's as simple as squirting a generous amount of product into your hands and working it through the hair from roots to ends; I find that the end result is better if you cover with a shower cap, but if like myself you don't tend to have one lying around, a towel works just as well! You then wash out, and TA-DA. Soft, manageable locks. 

The beauty of the Natural World products is the fact that they provide salon quality results, with a purse-friendly price tag; they can be found in Tesco, Superdrug and on the Natural World website.

This post contains products that were gifted by Natural World; all views are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign