Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

27.7.16

Shower Time on a Budget

Who doesn't love to lather themselves up with a sweet smelling product, on a bright Summer morning? I know that I do! I have a huuuge collection of bath and shower products tucked away in various corners of the bathroom, and more often than not I find a miniature hidden in a travel bag too.. I just can't get enough! I was having a de-clutter a few days ago, and have come to one conclusion: I am a serial purchaser. As soon as one of my favourite brands releases something new, I have to have it, whether it's a bubble bar or a shower jelly, it will inevitably be making its way into my shopping basket.


We all have a routine, whether it's big or small, I would put money on the fact that we all wake up in the morning and do the same things, in the same order, day in day out. Being a strong believer in routines, advocating the importance of knowing exactly what you're doing at every moment in the day, I'll admit that I find it hard to switch things up- what can I say, I'm a serial planner!? Despite the fact that I insist on filling my cupboards with the newest products on the block, you'll rarely catch me injecting them into my routine on a daily basis, replacing a longstanding favourite. But alas, along came the Original Source Shower Milks..

On a recent shopping trip (note: bath and beauty haul), I spied Original Source's new Summer collection- Shower Milk. I was immediately sucked in by the variety of pastel colours, and was pleasantly surprised by the purse friendly price tag. Who doesn't love something so sweet, priced at less than a pound!? Like the other products from Original Source, it is branded as being 100% naturally fragranced and suitable for vegans, as well as being tested on humans. I am a strong advocate for products that are not only good for our skin, but are full of natural goodness, so all in all, it was a yes from the start! 

The shower milk is packed full of moisture boosting ingredients, meaning that it's milky texture not only feels great, but is super hydrating too! There are 4 different scents to choose from; lime and coconut, green banana and bamboo, sweet apple and vanilla, and cherry and almond (sadly I couldn't get my hands on that one). I have challenged myself to switch things up in the shower department, which is a good thing, as the hardest part of my morning is now choosing which product to use! 


Now don't get me wrong, there's little chance of catching me making any drastic changes to my routine, but thanks Original Source, I am appreciating how adding something fresh to your morning can have such a positive impact on how you feel for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign