Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

16.5.16

Beat the Heat: Urban Decay Setting Spray

Urban Decay, you say? Some time ago the iconic make up brand released a range of setting sprays that claim to 'put your look on lock-down'. Granted I'm a little late jumping on this bandwagon, but as somebody who prefers a more natural make up look, I haven't felt the need to go out and purchase any form of setting sprays until now.. I'm all about the 'no make up' make up! I ordered a travel size bottle of All Nighter (RRP £9.00) as I didn't want to fork out for a full sized product if it wasn't for me- I have fairly sensitive skin, so am always slightly dubious about the 'suitable for all skin types' label! 


The product itself is formulated with temperature control technology, to lower the temperature of make up and enhance longevity; foundation, concealer, even eyeshadow, the UD All Nighter really does make your make up last all night! The travel bottle is 100% handbag sized, and releases just the right amount of product to the face; it is recommended that it is applied in X and T shapes around three times, however I found that twice was plenty, and the drying time was short and sweet. It applies lightly, and feels weightless on the skin with no noticeable application- plus it smells super fresh!

At the weekend I attended a Summer Ball, which seemed like the perfect time to put this 'magic' spray to the test.. I usually find that after a few hours my skin becomes oily across my T-zone, however after 5 hours I had very little visible shine- I was pleasantly surprised! I had no need to touch up my make up (which is always a pain!) meaning that I could focus on enjoying my evening. I cannot vouch for the fact that it lasts well in high temperatures, as it was a relatively chilly evening, however as far as longevity goes I would say that it is a solid 8 out of 10. 

If you have an event to go to over the summer months, or just want to prolong the wear of your make up, I would recommend picking up a bottle of the Urban Decay All Nighter; there are several variations of the product for different skin types, with different end results in mind, meaning that you are sure to find something to suit you! If you aren't sure about which to go for, why not pick up a couple of travel sizes like I did? Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign