Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

11.9.15

Soap and Glory: It's About Prime

Anybody that knows me will know that I'm a big Soap and Glory fan; from their pun-tastic product names, to their super cute packaging, I have a box full. The Soap and Glory It's About Prime Eyeshadow Underbase retails at £4.00, which is a lot more purse friendly than other eye shadow primers on the market- although the tube contains only a tiny 5ml worth of product it definitely goes a long way, so don't be put off!


As I've said before, I'm not one for eye make up; I tend to be rushing around in the morning so don't have time to create the perfect 'smokey eye', however when I do take the time to apply eyeshadow, I prefer a more natural look. It's About Prime is available in two shades, Smokey and Bright Light- I chose Bright Light as I felt that it would be much more versatile than something grey tinted. The product itself comes with a doe-foot applicator which is a little bit awkward, so I tend to pop a little bit on my finger and apply it that way; I find that it goes a lot further this way too!
This is my first eye shadow base, so I can't compare it in terms of effectiveness to others on the market. However, I have found that through using this primer, my shadow has lasted a lot longer, and has not 'creased' as the day has gone on which is a problem that I had previously faced. The product itself smoothes onto the lids with ease, and doesn't leave them feeling greasy (which is apparently a common problem with similar products); it almost feels as though you haven't applied anything, which I like. 

I would recommend this product for anybody looking for a cheaper eye shadow base, as it is quick to apply, effective, and comes in the perfect pocket-sized tube to boot. At £4.00 you can't really go wrong, and it is often included in Soap and Glory offers too- what more can you ask for!? Go out and try it.

Does anybody else use eye shadow primers? If so, which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign