Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

5.9.15

Beauty Repurchases

Although I'm trying my very hardest to save at the moment (I'm desperate to go away for the Christmas period!), there are few beauty favourites that I can't stop repurchasing. A mixture of skin saviours and just plain beauty luxuries, this is what you'll find in my basket month after month..


1. No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator. This is without a doubt my go-to exfoliator. I've been using this for about a year now as it seems to do wonders for my complexion; at only £8.00 a tube it's a skin saviour in a bottle. Perfect for  anybody with normal to sensitive skin, this exfoliator is super moisturising whilst stripping away all of those nasty impurities, leaving you feeling super fresh.

2. Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara. I first bought this as a little Christmas treat for myself last year, and have been hooked ever since. Although this is a little more pricey than your average drugstore mascara, it is definitely worth the extra pennies! Unlike others that I have used in the past, the brush doesn't clump together meaning that despite using it daily, it leaves lashes looking evenly defined, reaching even the smallest lashes tucked away in the corner of the eye- perfect!
3. No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder. You've probably noticed a theme occurring here!? I am loving the No7 beauty range right now; it is perfect for sensitive skin, without that awful heavy feeling that is common with a lot of cheaper brands. I use the translucent shade of this powder as I find it sits lightly on the skin, taking away any shine without leaving a coloured residue. It works equally as well with the sponge that is included, although I prefer to use the Real Techniques Duo Fibre Face Brush.

4. Garnier Micellar Water. There are so many of these 'magic' waters on the market today that I wouldn't know where to start when comparing them, however this has been my favourite since the very beginning (as you will know if you've been reading my posts for a while!). It removes make up, tones, soothes, and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth- what more can you ask for? At only a few pounds a bottle, and lasting for about 200 uses if used sparingly, I can't recommend this enough.

If I let myself this list would be 10 times longer, but these are some of my beauty faves at the moment. I should also apologise for the lack of posts of late, but I promise I'll sort my act out! Exciting things are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign