Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

1.3.17

Gifts That Every Girl Would Love to Receive


With the first day of March upon us, it marks the three week countdown 'til my Birthday.. YAY! Now although I love a wish list or two, I decided that I would put a bit of a spin on this one. I'm sure I'm not the only person that struggles when it comes to buying gifts for older peeps, so in the spirit of giving I've created a collection of pieces that I believe every 21 year old girl would love to receive- as well as myself, of course!

The Curated Closet Now here is a book that requires little introduction; it would be silly not to include the book of the moment on my wish list! Combining fashion, organisation and a hearty helping of individuality, this is the perfect gift for any budding fashionista (of course, it is equally as much the organisation that appeals to me..)

The Perfect Nude Lip You can never go wrong with a nude lip.. I know it's a cliché but it is one that I can totally get on board with. With a buttery consistency, Topshop know exactly what a girl wants when it comes to lip products; if Kindred is anything like the rest, I can't wait to get my mits on it! 

Cosy Socks Yes, I have a serious lounge wear problem.. but hey, a girl can never have too many pairs of socks! These little beauties are from Cath Kidston and immediately caught my eye; they're baby pink, covered in florals and are priced at a purse friendly £8.00! Oh and did you know, CK also offer an instore wrapping service? Result.

A Snazzy Photo Frame Because what better way to display your pictures than in this geo print photo frame? There's something so underrated about printing photos these days, but I still much prefer having them loud and proud for the world to see.. after all, who wouldn't want to see little ol' me? I have hundreds of holiday shots and cheesy selfies from over the years, I can't wait to have my own home to display them!

Marble and Monogram This cute coaster is the perfect personalised prezzie; as somebody who has NEVER been able to find her name on a pencil (boo) monogramming gets a yes from me! Why not buy a matching pair?

Desk Chic Now I'm a sucker for homeware, almost as much as I am a sucker for Kate Spade.. This cute little pen pot will add elegance (and a bit of fun!) to any desk space. Whether they're a student or a blogger, there's no doubt that this prezzie will go down a treat! Oh and did I mention that it comes in at a mere £20?

Dreamy Tableware Oh Oliver Bonas, you've done it again. This pretty pink mug will look dreamy displayed in any kitchen or dining area; it comes in green and blue too! This piece is definitely at the top of my wish list. 

Nude Accessories Did I mention that love Whistles accessories? I have recently started using a card holder and my goodness, it has changed my life! Long gone are the days where I have to carry around my purse and 59486317 loyalty cards when I'm popping for coffee; this beauty would look FAB tucked inside my crossbody bag.

Cruelty Free Brushes Last (but definitely not least) is this set of cruelty free brushes by Spectrum Collections. Combining marble and super soft bristles, I'm sure that every girl would love to receive this on their special day!

I hope this post has helped anybody struggling for prezzie ideas; I'm turning 21 this month, but I'm sure that ladies of all ages would love to receive anything on this list! HAPPY BDAY MARCH BABIES, I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE A SMASHING TIME!
Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign