Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

11.12.16

A Sunday Summary

Happy Sunday everyone- I feel like I should also take the time to say happy festive season too! I can't explain how glad I am that it is now socially acceptable to eat chocolate for breakfast and decorate every inch of the house with foliage and twinkly lights, much to the dismay of everybody in the vicinity.. But hey ho, if you can't embrace festivities in December, when can you!? I know it's been a while since I've done a weekly summary, but this week has been a busy one so I thought that I'd give you a little update.


1. On Monday the voting for the UK Blog Awards opened- hooray! I have been nominated for the lifestyle category which is super exciting, so if you would like to vote, click here! 

2. Although it seems as though this week has been primarily writing assignments and working (which it has!) I have been busy organising some exciting projects for the next few weeks. I know that blogging breaks are good, so a few days away has given me some new ideas that I'm looking forward to bringing to the table, quite literally- you can expect a few foodie posts to come! I've been trying to be a little more careful in terms of what I've been putting into my body lately as I've been suffering badly with my IBS, so I've been testing a few tasty (tummy friendly) treats.

3. This week it was confirmed that I am the newest member of The Bloggers Hub brand ambassadors team; I am super excited to join them on their journey to taking over the blogosphere- trust me, they're bosses! If you don't know who they are, TBH are an influencer network that help to connect bloggers with brands, as well as helping new and established bloggers up their game. From photography to social media skills, they hold workshops and meet ups to bring people together! I would definitely recommend checking them out.

4. I have been feeling very anxious lately, I don't know whether it's because I've been spending more time than usual tucked away on my own, or because of my total lack of routine; but I have booked myself in for a little check up next week and whether or not it's of any use, I can be sure that talking to somebody will make me feel better. That's the thing about spending time alone.. despite being confident in situations where self sufficiency is required, I'm an introvert at heart. This time of year was made for me, candles, cookies and endless cups of tea. I'm happiest tucked up under a blanket with my loved one(s).

5. I have now officially finished my Christmas shopping. YAY. As much as I love choosing the perfect gifts for people (it's a skill of mine, if I do say so myself!) I love wrapping them even more.. I'll pop on a Christmas film, make myself a ha-yooge cup of tea, grab the chocolates and start tackling the endless pile of pressies. Perfect!

How's your week been? If anybody has been suffering with any of the issues mentioned in this, or a previous blog post, please don't hesitate to pop me a message! I'm always up for a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign