Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

11.6.16

The Perfect Natural Glow: Bourjois


If you've been reading my blog for some time, you will know that I am a big fan of natural, dewy looking make up. This is not only because I am absolutely pants when it comes to those fancy flicks, but I am almost always running late meaning that I never have time for anything more than the basics! Despite this, by no means do I hold back when it comes to trying out products, finding it just as exciting as the next person to receive a box full of new beauty bits to test.. (although this particular product was bought with the very last remains of my pay cheque, boo)

On a recent trip to Boots this little beauty caught my eye.. because well, isn't it cute?? Now I'm not normally one for wearing powder, finding that it clings to my less fave areas of the face (nose creases, I'm looking at you) I just couldn't resist popping it in my basket and giving it a whirl AND BOY AM I GLAD I DID. For the past couple of weeks the Bourjois Poudre De Riz De Java has been my powder of choice; it is definitely one of those 'no make-up' types of make up that provides only the slightest of coverage, but I am totally down with that. This product only comes in one shade, however it is suitable for a range of skin tones providing the perfect subtle highlight- it is also buildable if you prefer a greater amount of shine, but I am all about that natural glow.

This year Bourjois are celebrating their 150th birthday, which is the reason for this particular release; it is a cult classic that has been reinvented straight from the 70's! Oh and did I mention the gorgeous packaging? The vintage inspired design is to die for, don't you agree?! Now I'm a bit of a Bourjois newbie, but having spent some time browsing the range online, I am definitely keen to try out a few new pieces..

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a lovely product, I'm obsessed with the brand's foundations so must give this a go.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign