Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

25.4.16

A Quick Update

First things first, I must apologise for being a little off the radar of late; there's no use in providing a cliché excuse for my absence, as I'm sure very few of you care. I know that when a blogger that I follow takes a break I don't tend to think twice about it, assuming that they are simply taking a much needed break.. and that is what I did last week. I also spent the weekend visiting Jack in Plymouth, and definitely over indulged. It's so easy to get bogged down, and for the past couple of weeks I have been blitzing through assignments and preparing for my upcoming exams, which has left me feeling a little sorry for myself; and on top of that, with my close friends back at uni after the Easter break I have been feeling super lonely, boo. 


The purpose of this post wasn't to share with you my sob story, but to give you a little life update.. so here it goes. I have a little over a month left of my first year of my degree (where the heck has the time gone!?) which means that I am putting a lot of my time into finishing up various bits of work, however I am determined to stay on top of my blogging schedule! As well as this, I am working super hard to improve my performance at work, and have my eyes peeled for opportunities over the summer- maybe some sort of internship? Who knows! 

As many of you know, I have recently started doing yoga and am trying to make the effort to take a bit more care of my body; I am gradually improving my flexibility and have seen a fair bit of improvement in terms of my overall mindset, so long may it continue! If anybody has any recommendations of YouTubers that offer videos that can easily be done from home, I would love to hear about them.

I hope that you all have a lovely week, keep your eyes peeled for new content over the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign